Campus Recreation Facility Policies
For Camp/Conference Guests
All requests from non-TCU groups or TCU departments/organizations bringing on non-TCU participants must go through Conference Services. Reservations must be submitted minimum of 30 days in advance through Conference Services.
- Notification must be given through Conference Services.
- Reservations may be canceled up until 8 days before the events first day in order to receive a full refund/canceled fee.
- If reservation is canceled between 4-7 days of event a $200 fee will be assessed.
- Any reservation canceled 1-3 days before event will be charged a total of one day’s fees.
- Any reservation canceled on day of event or a no show will be charged for the entire reservation.
All groups are responsible for cleaning up after themselves. Tables and chairs may be available upon request. A limited quantity are available.
Fees will be added for extra staffing during times that Rec Center is not open.
No items may be adhered to the walls or floors anywhere in the University Rec Center without permission from the Department of Campus Recreation.
Only the area reserved may be used. This includes the lobby. Without a reservation of the lobby people may not congregate in this space.
External Stereos (not provided by the Rec Center) may be used in specific areas with permission from the Department of Campus Recreation. All music must be appropriate.
Any rental equipment used must have non-scratch bottoms. All outside vendors must meet TCU rules and regulations.
Beverages are permitted in activity areas if contained in a re-sealable non-glass container. Food is not permitted in gymnasiums without permission from the Department of Campus Recreation.
The Department of Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items from the University Recreation Center.