Reserve a Room
TCU faculty, staff, and students can make internal reservations on campus using the table below.
If you are planning to invite people from outside the TCU community, you must contact Conference Services and once approved, fill out an application. Please also review the Event Planning & Scheduling Process for external organizations and info for TCU faculty, staff, and students. If necessary, we’ll put an agreement in place, assess any necessary real costs, and obtain a certificate of insurance.
External organizations will need to inquire with Conference Services in order to secure a reservation.
Internal Reservation Information
Office of University Unions: https://union.tcu.edu/facilities/reservations/
Brown-Lupton University Union & King Family Commons
Office of Alumni Relations: https://alumni.tcu.edu/new/our-facilities
Office of the Provost: https://provost.tcu.edu/faculty-resources/room-reservations/
Office of Religious & Spiritual Life: https://chapel.tcu.edu/contact-us/
- AddRan & Honors Colleges: Scharbauer, Reed, and Beasley Halls
- College of Science & Engineering: Winton-Scott & Sid Richardson Halls; Tucker Technology Center
- Harris College of Nursing & Health Sciences: Annie Richardson Bass Building
- Neeley School of Business: Smith, Tandy, Hays, Sumner Halls
- Schieffer College of Communication: Moudy North & South
- College of Education: Palko & Bailey Halls
- Rickel Health and Physical Education Building
Office of the Registrar
Upon making your reservation, the office of authority over the space may ask you some questions that connect you back to TCU Conference Services depending on the audience and other event details.
Complete Room Information Guide
This is a how-to guide for room reservations, facility contacts, and policies and guidelines for event spaces at TCU. For questions about rental rates, insurance, and policies, please contact the Office of Conference Services.
Brown-Lupton University Union and King Family Commons>
- Contact:UniversityUnions@tcu.edu or x7927
- Reserve a room
- Facility policies and manuals
- View all meeting and event venues
If your event involves an external organization and/or brings a significant number of guests from outside the University, please view TCU’s facility usage policy and contact The Office of Conference Services at ConferenceServices@tcu.edu or (817) 257-7641.
If your event involves an external organization and/or brings a significant number of guests from outside the University, please viewTCU’s facility usage policyand contact The Office of Conference Services at ConferenceServices@tcu.edu or (817) 257-7641.
School of Music>
The Van Cliburn Concert Hall is available for rental for musical performances and events. Within the building, the lobby, orchestra room, and band room are also available for rental by internal and external users. If you are not with the College of Fine Arts, contact The Office of Conference Services to inquiry about this facility.
Ed Landreth Auditorium (and the accompanying Green Room, two classrooms, band hall, and choir room) are available for use by internal and for rental by external users. >Typically> during the Fall and Spring Semesters this is reserved exclusively for the College of Fine Arts. If you are not with the College of Fine Arts, contact The Office of Conference Services to inquiry about this facility.
PepsiCo Recital Hall and >Jerita> Foley Buschman Theatre are exclusive to the College of Fine Arts.
School for Classical and Contemporary Dance
Erma Lowe Hall houses the School of Classical & Contemporary Dance. The dance studios and costume shop may be available for partners of the SCCD, both internally and externally.
Fine Arts Building
Classrooms in the FAB may be open for reservation.
Academic space includes Scharbauer, Reed, and Beasley Halls. Lecture rooms, computer labs, and seminar rooms in both buildings are available for reservation.
The following spaces must be reserved through the College: The Gallery outside Palko 130; Bailey 104 Lecture Room; Palko 221 Computer Lab; Palko 223 Computer Lab; Palko 331 Conference Room; and several classrooms.
This includes Moudy North and Moudy South.
Moudy N 141 and several other spaces in both buildings must be scheduled through The Office of the Registrar using the request form found below.
Winton-Scott science labs (3rd and 4th floors) and Tucker labs (0, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors) are managed by the Chemistry, Biology, and Engineering Departments.>
- Current contact for HPLC : Laura Thielke, email@example.com or x5457
- HPLC policies
- Current contact for Nursing Anesthesia Simulation Lab:Dr. Mike Sadler,>firstname.lastname@example.org or x5432
- Nursing Anesthesia Simulation Lab policies
- Current contact for Bass Living Room 1203:>Meggan>Duncan,email@example.com x7309
- Bass Living Room policies and reservation request form
- Reserve classrooms
- View all classrooms and learning spaces
For internal reservation, rooms are available for reservation athttp://rooms.tcu.edu, or Ad Astra. This is overseen by the Office of the Registrar. Online you can also view room capacities, room types, and schedules.
- Reed 120, 125, 135, 202, 217, 219, 221, 223, 319, 331, 417, 421
- Scharbauer 1007, 1008, 1010, 1011, 2008, 2010, 2011, 3003, 3004, 3019, 4002, 4009, 4015, 4022
- Bailey 101, 102, 106
- Palko 130, 222, 225, 226, 227
- Moudy S 155, 156, 164, 204, 300, 320, 345
- Winton-Scott 115, 145, 147, 148, 169, 170, 171, 215, 217, 223, 228
- Sid Richardson Lecture Halls 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Tucker 137, 138, 243, 244, 245, 246, 352, 353
- Bass 1001, 1010, 1011
- Neeley 1103, 1105, 1201, 1205, 1208, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1508, 1509, 1510, 1519, 2108, 2408, 2506, 2507, 2525, 2526, 2527, 2528, 3115, 3402, 3403, 3505, 3516
- Rees-Jones 107, 111, 112, 113, 210, 211, 214, 215, 216, 333, 337, 342
- Beasley 103, 104, 105, 106, 108, 205, 206, 322, 323
- Rickel 041, 042, 164
Instruction rooms 3181, 3182, and conference room 1208 are available for reservation by non-Library groups except from the start of Fall Semester until October 31 or from the start of Spring Semester through Spring Break. Use by non-TCU groups or students is permitted when Library Administration has determined that the use builds goodwill for TCU, or otherwise contributes to the mission of the University.
The Lizard Lounge may also be available for rental.
Robert Carr Chapel is open for weddings and institutional events. Learn more here: https://chapel.tcu.edu/. Get in touch with:
- Current contact: Mallory Nason,>firstname.lastname@example.org or x7831
- Current contact: Jason Smith,>email@example.com or x5983
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org x7865
Campus Commons and Intellectual Commons>
University Unions oversees this space. TCU faculty, staff, and student organizations can view calendars, learn about space utilization, and reserve rooms for internal events at https://union.tcu.edu/facilities/reservations/.
- Contact:>UniversityUnions@tcu.edu or x7927
King Family Commons Amphitheater & Worth Hills Lawns
University Unions oversees this space. Its primary function is for student organization tabling. TCU faculty, staff, and student organizations can view calendars, learn about space utilization, and reserve rooms for internal events at https://union.tcu.edu/facilities/reservations/.
- Contact:>UniversityUnions@tcu.edu or x7927
Sadler Lawn, Landreth Lawn, and >FrogHenge
These are not overseen in a centralized way; they are generally first-come, first-serve. Consider the irrigation schedule of the lawn, and submit a work order to change it if necessary.Notify the School of Music if you plan to use the Landreth Lawn area.
Kelly Center South Lawn
Reserve the lawn south of the Kelly Center at https://union.tcu.edu/facilities/reservations/.
This lawn must be arranged through The Office of Housing. Whichever Hall Director that oversees the specific hall must also approve the reservation. Contact: email@example.com>
Champions Club, Courtside Club, & Legends Club
The TCU Athletics Facilities & Operations team controls these clubs. They may be available for rental by internal and external groups, depending on athletics competitions and practice schedules. Ross Bailey currently heads up this department. You must also contact the Office of Conference Services as well.
- Current contact:Yesi> Madrigal, firstname.lastname@example.org or x5658, jointly with TCU Conference Services
- Athletic facility use policies
- View all meeting and event venues
Sam Baugh Indoor Facility, Lupton Stadium, Garvey Rosenthal Stadium, Lowden Track & Field Complex, Volleyball Facilities, Pool, & Bayard Friedman Tennis Facility
Availability of these spaces are at the discretion of the relevant sport coaches as well as the TCU Athletics Facilities & Operations team.