School of Music Facility Use Policies
Regulations & Policies
An appointment/conference call with the SoM stage manager is required prior to event confirmation –firstname.lastname@example.org or (817)-257-7605.
No food or drink is allowed in Ed Landreth Auditorium or backstage.
The large on-stage overhead door must be left free of all obstructions – in case of fire, this door closes automatically.
No folding chairs or other objects should obstruct access to the electrical panel.
- Use of dressing rooms are available upon request, pending availability, through Conference Services, at no additional charge.
- All decisions regarding staging and use of equipment are at the discretion of the SoM stage manager.
- All delivery and pick-up times for any equipment loaded or unloaded at the Ed Landreth loading dock must be arranged in advance with Conference Services – TCU is not required to accommodate unscheduled deliveries and pick-ups.
- Arrangements are made with the SoM stage manager for your personnel to distribute hearing assistance devices for public concerts.
- Conference Services will work with TCU Police to determine if an officer is required for the event and will make arrangements if an officer is deemed necessary.