Tucker Technology Center Facility Use Policies
Guidelines For Use of Tucker 139
TUC 139 is primarily for the use of the College of Science and Engineering and all CSE events receive priority. This means that non-CSE events may be canceled should the need arise, though every effort is made to avoid this situation.
- Entities outside of the CSE may reserve the room, pending availability, for academic related functions such as meetings, seminars or workshops.
- Food may be served either on the counter or on exterior tables for any of these events.
- Students may also use the room for academic purposes as long as there is a faculty member present and responsible for the group.
- Social functions are not considered academic in nature and requests for such events will be rejected.
- This room will not be used as a classroom either for long or short-term purposes.
- The maximum number of consecutive days for an event (full day) is 2.
- The minimum number of attendees is 25 and the maximum is 72
- The room may be set up as: lecture, workshop, conference or with round tables.
- Upon approval of your request, the setup form must be filled out and returned with all appropriate information completed. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- No reservation or setup is considered complete until a confirmation has been emailed to facilities services, the ID center and the requesting party.
- Reservations for non-CSE events are taken a maximum of 3 months in advance to ensure that there are as few conflicts with CSE events as possible.